Saturday, 2024-05-18, 10:06 PM
Cream Bun CommunityMain Home

Registration Register

Login Login
Welcome Guest
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bloodnock, Trypanosomiasis, DJ_RANDOM  
CBC Forum » Team Fortress 2 » Clan Applications » (=*CBC*=) Clan application - TiggerPike
(=*CBC*=) Clan application - TiggerPike
TiggerPikeDate: Saturday, 2012-07-28, 8:40 PM | Message # 1
Nubcake
Group: Users
- CLAN APPLICATION FORM -

Name? - Toby Baverstock

Steam ID? - TiggerPike

Where are you from? - Poole, England

Age? - 16

Why do you want to join CBC & what do you expect from CBC? - I have played CBC for a large amount of time now, as you know (orange server) and I already know what I expect from CBC... endless hours of fun and chatting to good people

How did you hear about CBC(If you were told by a clan member please include their name)? - Me and my friend Azurewolf discovered CBC by searching through servers, and have remained loyal ever since.

Do you know anyone in CBC? - In game, yes (Snidney)... but not IRL.

Have you got a fuctional microphone? - yes (who doesn't)

How is your playstyle(Offensive, Deffensive etc.)? - It depends, but usually Sniper

Favorite classes of choice? - In order... Sniper, soldier, spy, engineer, scout, heavy, demo, medic

Anything else you want to tell us about? - could you ask me this in game (cant think of anything now).

I have been a very good player on CBC, and I will be backed up by other players i am sure. For months now I have hardly gone on any other server at all and I would really be willing to join the clan and well, do anything that the clan is doing, as a clan member. Think of me as an all round available helper type.

TiggerPike

Message edited by TiggerPike - Sunday, 2012-07-29, 12:39 PM

cemguinDate: Saturday, 2012-07-28, 8:49 PM | Message # 2
Nubcake
Group: CBC Member
where it says name you're ment to put your real name

Added (2012-07-28, 8:49 PM)
---------------------------------------------
plus if your friends with Azurewolf (who goes to school still) i doubt thats your age

TiggerPikeDate: Sunday, 2012-07-29, 12:39 PM | Message # 3
Nubcake
Group: Users
I fixed that issue.. I have a like gaming data set but I have amended that now for this criteria.

CBC Forum » Team Fortress 2 » Clan Applications » (=*CBC*=) Clan application - TiggerPike
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free website builderuCoz