Sunday, 2024-05-19, 3:08 AM
Cream Bun CommunityMain Home

Registration Register

Login Login
Welcome Guest
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: ScottishRoss  
CBC Forum » VCBC Subforum » Outfit Applications » Based PUREWEALTH Application (An truly epic text in which PUREWEALTH applies to VCBC)
Based PUREWEALTH Application
PURE_WEALTHDate: Saturday, 2013-10-19, 9:38 PM | Message # 1
Nubcake
Group: Users
- CLAN APPLICATION FORM - 
Name? - PUREWEALTH
Planetside Playername and Server? - PUREWEALTH//Miller, PEASANTS//Miller, Tea//Connery, SovereignTea//Connery
Where are you from? - Dorset, UK
Age? - 16
Why do you want to join VCBC & what do you expect from VCBC? - An enjoyable Planetside experience involving the nurture of a newly developing outfit.
How did you hear about VCBC(If you were told by a clan member please include their name)? - Planetside 2 Official Forums
Do you know anyone in VCBC? - No
Have you got a functional microphone? - Yes
How is your play style(Offensive, Defensive etc.)? - Individually, I play a reckless or careful HA/Medic depending on my mood. In leadership, I pick fights I have a fair chance of winning and my main goal is to ensure that my platoon/squad is having a good time.
Favorite classes of choice? - HA, Medic, MAX
Anything else you want to tell us about? - I've been playing Planetside 2 since beta. When I started I joined the 666th Devil Dogs on Connery and became a ranking Officer, played in a large range of outfits such as The Enclave and Azure Twilight, and now I play with BRTD on my TR alt. So, I can help out with Outfit Logistics is what I'm saying.

CBC Forum » VCBC Subforum » Outfit Applications » Based PUREWEALTH Application (An truly epic text in which PUREWEALTH applies to VCBC)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free website builderuCoz