Saturday, 2024-05-18, 11:30 PM
Cream Bun CommunityMain Home

Registration Register

Login Login
Welcome Guest
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: ScottishRoss  
CBC Forum » VCBC Subforum » Outfit Applications » Williamz application (An application)
Williamz application
WilliamzDate: Thursday, 2014-01-09, 9:23 PM | Message # 1
Nubcake
Group: Users
Name: Vilius
PlanetSide 2 nickname and server: Williamz Server-Miller
Reason to join vcbc and expectations:
Player who introduced me to vcbc: Honrik
Do I know anyone in VCBC: No
Microphone: I have one, but I can chat to some people and others say they can't hear me, so I wouldn't be able to lead a squad.
Play style: I enjoy both, but usually play offense.
Favorite class: Scout rifle infiltrator.

I think that the best way to play planetside 2 is with a well organized platoon and one of the most important things in a platoon is good leaders. I joined a 48 people platoon with a few vcbc outfit members including the platoon leader (I think his name was Honrik) who was always giving out orders and always updated the waypoints, kicked the people who disobeyed the orders and obviously knew what he was doing. The other people from this outfit were also obviously skilled and invested in the game.
I'm quite good at Battlefield games, but my skills didn't translate very well to PS2 (I'm average at it I'd say). I'm rank 16 right now and I haven't played PS2 in about half a year, however I play a lot of it right now and I will obey orders from platoon and squad leaders.

CBC Forum » VCBC Subforum » Outfit Applications » Williamz application (An application)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free website builderuCoz