EvansevernDate: Friday, 2012-07-20, 10:43 PM | Message # 1
Nubcake
Group: CBC Member
- CLAN APPLICATION FORM -

Name? - Evan Trudgill

Steam ID? - Evansevern

Where are you from? - Birmingham, United Kingdom

Age? - 17 (18 on the 25th july)

Why do you want to join CBC & what do you expect from CBC? - you seem to be a bunch of hoopy froods who know where your towels are. That and you're all pretty funny on team speak and I have several friends in the clan. I'd quite like world domination, but I feel thats a little out of reach, so I'll settle for having a good time.

How did you hear about CBC(If you were told by a clan member please include their name)? - Answered in the next question, but through Dark Stormy Knight, Kalk and Moose, we all know each other in real life. They talk about the clan a bit, and

Do you know anyone in CBC? - Dark Stormy Knight, Khalkotaurus, Tactical Nuclear Moose (all from real life, same school)
I've met a few of the clan over teamspeak: Snidney, omnomengland(hammer and sickle) and cemguin

Have you got a fuctional microphone? - yes, not the highest of quality, but it gets the message across

How is your playstyle(Offensive, Deffensive etc.)? - As the situation dictates, but I'm told I'm more aggressive than most.

Favorite classes of choice? - mainly medic, but I dabble in a bit of scout, engineer and pyro

Anything else you want to tell us about? - I'm dyslexic, so don't expect the SPAG to be fantastic

(side note, if you refresh the Security code, it becomes psychedelically colored, making it very difficult to make out the code, and if it's hard for me, someone with colourblindness may be in real trouble trying to use it. just a thought)

Well you know the old saying
when life gives you lemons ... go murder a clown

TrypanosomiasisDate: Saturday, 2012-07-21, 8:01 AM | Message # 2
TF2 Recruiter
Group: CBC Moderators
Ah, a second Dyselexic in the clan then :P
I really can't remember your name but it seems like you know most of the people and been on teamspeak so it should not be a problem.
Currently I am on vacation so I will take care of this as soon as I come home - on tuesday

But yes, you are in

Has anyone seen my cat on your way here?
No?
Then we still have a problem... BECAUSE IT'S AWSOME!

CBC Forum » Team Fortress 2 » Clan Applications » Evansevern's application
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free website builderuCoz