Saturday, 2024-05-18, 6:29 PM
Cream Bun CommunityMain Home

Registration Register

Login Login
Welcome Guest
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bloodnock, Trypanosomiasis, DJ_RANDOM  
CBC Forum » Team Fortress 2 » Clan Applications » New clan application for TiggerPike
New clan application for TiggerPike
TiggerPikeDate: Monday, 2012-07-30, 10:08 PM | Message # 1
Nubcake
Group: Users
- CLAN APPLICATION FORM -

Name? - Toby Baverstock

Steam ID? - tiggerpike

Where are you from? - Poole, Dorset, England
Age? - 16

Why do you want to join CBC & what do you expect from CBC? - CBC is by far my favorite server on TF2. I have played on it for a very long time and have made a large number of friends on steam. Out of CBC i have had and expect a lot more fun and just a good laugh every day.

How did you hear about CBC(If you were told by a clan member please include their name)? - Me and my friend were looking for a decent server to play on. Azurewolf and I have been loyal players ever since.

Do you know anyone in CBC? - Snidney, Azurewolf

Have you got a fuctional microphone? - Yes

How is your playstyle(Offensive, Deffensive etc.)? - Defensive with Hitmans Heatmaker

Favorite classes of choice? - Sniper with Hitman's Heatmaker

Anything else you want to tell us about? - not really

TrypanosomiasisDate: Tuesday, 2012-07-31, 12:37 PM | Message # 2
TF2 Recruiter
Group: CBC Moderators
First of all, stop stressing me up. I'm stressed already.
(Yes, you've asked others to tell me about your application which I have noticed (due to I check this forum every day) but did not have the time to answer.)
Second, why 2 applications?

And you know azurewolf. I've played with him for a very long time and if you are a friend to him, then it should not be a problem. So I'm going to set you up on a test... just like with everyone else...

Download teamspeak 3. And get on our server and get to know most of us. And when you play tf2, then get on teamspeak and talk with the others. If I hear any complaints then you will be declined. If not, you're welcome aboard.

Has anyone seen my cat on your way here?
No?
Then we still have a problem... BECAUSE IT'S AWSOME!

TiggerPikeDate: Friday, 2012-08-03, 10:44 PM | Message # 3
Nubcake
Sorry for stressing you out too, It has been a but of a pickle for the both of us. Downloading teamspeak 3 now and will try and find the server. on the orange server too (as ever).

Thanks for getting back to me so soon,
TiggerPike

Added (2012-08-03, 10:44 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Trypanosomiasis)
First of all, stop stressing me up. I'm stressed already.
(Yes, you've asked others to tell me about your application which I have noticed (due to I check this forum every day) but did not have the time to answer.)
Second, why 2 applications?

And you know azurewolf. I've played with him for a very long time and if you are a friend to him, then it should not be a problem. So I'm going to set you up on a test... just like with everyone else...

Download teamspeak 3. And get on our server and get to know most of us. And when you play tf2, then get on teamspeak and talk with the others. If I hear any complaints then you will be declined. If not, you're welcome aboard.

Trypan,

I went on teamspeak last night and it was very good. Me and the others had a good old chinwag for most of the evening and I feel warmly welcomed. It is nice to be immersed into such a good gaming community. I Thank you for telling me about the teamspeak program as I found talking to everybody a very pleasurable experience. I especially had a good chat with CriticalSpy and theredsun3 towards the late evening. They also told me about their experiance with your "Test". I think we get on rather well and they didnt't seem to thing I was annoying.

Thank you to you and the CBC members for introducing yourselves to me,
TiggerPike.

PsychoAlexDate: Sunday, 2012-08-05, 10:06 PM | Message # 4
Grand High ServerMaster
Group: CBC Administrators
After playing with Tiggerpike for several hours over several days on the TF2 server and on the teamspeak server. I do not think he is suitable material for clan membership. He does not listen to admins and does not respect the general CBC sense of fun. If he can mature enough and address these areas then he may then be considered for membership.

DrKukriDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-14, 5:29 PM | Message # 5
Fastest Trekkie in the West!
Group: CBC Administrators
Get out your own ass Alex. I've played with Tigger a bunch too, not purposefully but just because we spend a lot of time on the server; he's a fun guy, plays a few different classes pretty well, and seems to enjoy a laugh. All publics are going to be a little new to CBC ways at the beginning, that's why we initiate them. As long as he gets on TS and interacts with us on there, and can prove himself decent on TF2 if he wants to take part in interclan matches, then he gets a Yes We Can vote from me.

The only thing to fear is fear itself. And Beholders, of course, but that goes without saying.

TiggerPikeDate: Wednesday, 2012-09-05, 10:14 AM | Message # 6
Nubcake
Thank you Dr. Kukri It has been a long while since I have heard anyone in CBC say anything positive about me. I think you're a fun guy to play with too, and especially good at Spy class. I do go on the TS server often to "interact" as you put it. I get on with most people in the clan. The Minority not so well =D. Nice to hear from you anyways. And YES YES YES! I do enjoy a laugh. Some haven't realized yet.

CBC Forum » Team Fortress 2 » Clan Applications » New clan application for TiggerPike
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free website builderuCoz