Monday, 2024-05-06, 2:18 AM
Cream Bun CommunityMain Home

Registration Register

Login Login
Welcome Guest
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Nappa  
CBC Forum » League Of Legends » Build Section » Teemo: You're doing it wrong. (DPS) (*Darts per second.)
Teemo: You're doing it wrong. (DPS)
Cakeski_McSandvichDate: Monday, 2012-07-23, 1:38 AM | Message # 1
Above Average
Group: CBC Member
Early game.
SHIELD/BLADE
BOOTS (Because he's "swift" >.>)
MALADY

Late game

Phantoms
Bloodrazor
Bloodthirster
Bloodthirster
Mobility
Black Cleaver.

TELEPORT/FLASH Assasinate them by teleporting to your shrooms, flash for the quick getaway.

Seeming as I've played Teemo, the swift scout alot over the year or two of playing LoL.
I thought I'd may aswell give you the bases of the build that i use for the AD/Derps per second build.
Now, seeming as teemo is a fast bugger (if played right) he's bloody good at pushing towers.
That's where you need a good team that can fight 4v5 whilst you dart off and split push.

Ofcourse, with every good teemo comes the runes.

I go for flat attack speed runes, giving Teemo a base of 0.9 attackspeed. 1.0 when coming out of stealth.

This makes teemo a formidable opponent, especially if you have a support or a champ with cc with you.

Starting off with a dorans blade, or a shield. Either way, you'll get life back, I'd recommend a shield.
You'd want to get the advantage over your opponent, stealth in the brush if you can, and hide.

Take teemo's active E ability first, you want extra damage and poison if you want to go for first blood.

Once level two go for speed. You want to become as nimble early to dodge.

Max out E for level 9. gaining blinding dart and more speed as you go.

Boots are the second item you buy.

start placing shrooms in the brushes to counter them from gaining fog of war control.

Get a malady to add some AP and poison, shredding MR and increasing Attack speed.

Aim for a bloodrazor next, claws first, then the expensive 1k bow (FFFUUUU) and the pickaxe.

Whilst you're doing that, grab a vamp sceptre.

Late game, you want to pick off targets, place shrooms at vital entrances and exits.
Your lifesteal with help you heal off the damage, its nice when 1v1'ing tanks.

Once your team is more capable without you, start pushing lanes. Place shrooms to act as wards. They will give you time to run away. You are very good for backdooring too. Especially if the opposing team is greedy and they send all 5 champions to attack your base. Push the lane fast, take down the turrets and go for the nexus. You want to be fast and efficient.

CBC Forum » League Of Legends » Build Section » Teemo: You're doing it wrong. (DPS) (*Darts per second.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free website builderuCoz