TOPKILLER78's PS2 App
TOPKILLER78Date: Monday, 2013-06-24, 0:27 AM | Message # 1
Nubcake
Group: Users
Name? - Kaleb
Planetside Playername and Server? - Name - TOPKILLER87  Server - Miller
Where are you from? - Ohio, USA
Age? - 15
Why do you want to join VCBC & what do you expect from VCBC? - I want to join because I started playing PS2 months ago but stopped because I never had anyone to play with and I am hoping this will be more fun than just playing solo. What I expect from VCBC is a fun experience and the chance to make some new friends and become better at the game.
How did you hear about VCBC(If you were told by a clan member please include their name)? - I saw the platoon in game and one of your members (Sorry can't
remember their name) told everyone a little about it before he left.
Do you know anyone in VCBC? - No.
Have you got a functional microphone? - Yes.
How is your play style(Offensive, Defensive etc.)? - Offensive as a Support role.
Favorite classes of choice? - Engineer.
Anything else you want to tell us about? - I am typically online most hours of the day but I do usually switch the game I'm playing once it becomes boring.

PsychoAlexDate: Monday, 2013-06-24, 11:31 AM | Message # 2
Grand High ServerMaster
Group: CBC Administrators
Welcome to the forums. We are primarily a European community but do feel welcome to play with us anyway, although the time difference may make it more awkward for you to get in on the events.

Add myself, PsychoZander, or ScottishRoss on planetside and you'll get dropped an invite whenever we are setting up a platoon. Play with us for a few days, jump on our teamspeak server at 144.76.13.43:9989 and after a week or so we'll greenlight your application.

CBC Forum » VCBC Subforum » Outfit Applications » TOPKILLER78's PS2 App
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free website builderuCoz