Sunday, 2024-05-19, 0:54 AM
Cream Bun CommunityMain Home

Registration Register

Login Login
Welcome Guest
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: ScottishRoss  
CBC Forum » VCBC Subforum » Completed Applications » BaptiGhesqieFTW's Application (My application for the CBC Planetside 2 outfit.)
BaptiGhesqieFTW's Application
BaptiGhesqieFTWDate: Thursday, 2013-09-05, 3:36 PM | Message # 1
Nubcake
Group: Users
Name? - Baptiste
Planetside Playername and Server? - BaptiGhesqieFTW, Miller
Where are you from? - Belgium     
Age? - 18
Why do you want to join VCBC & what do you expect from VCBC? - I joined the recruiting platoon and I really enjoyed playing with you guys.
How did you hear about VCBC(If you were told by a clan member please include their name)? - The platoon leaders were PschoZander and ScottishRoss if it makes a difference wink
Do you know anyone in VCBC? - I was a member of the platoon and didn't really talk to them.
Have you got a functional microphone? - Yes
How is your play style(Offensive, Defensive etc.)? - Mostly Offensive. And if we need to defend a base I will participate and follow the orders.
Favorite classes of choice? - Infiltrator and Medic but I can be any class needed
Anything else you want to tell us about? - I just discovered this outfit and haven't been a member of any real organized outfit, now I really want to get into the game with CBC.

ScottishRossDate: Friday, 2013-09-06, 3:41 PM | Message # 2
Nubcake
Group: CBC Moderators
Welcome to the forums! Next time you're online shoot myself or PsychoZander a friend request and we'll get you invited the next time we're online together.

CBC Forum » VCBC Subforum » Completed Applications » BaptiGhesqieFTW's Application (My application for the CBC Planetside 2 outfit.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free website builderuCoz