Saturday, 2024-05-18, 9:56 PM
Cream Bun CommunityMain Home

Registration Register

Login Login
Welcome Guest
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bloodnock, Trypanosomiasis, DJ_RANDOM  
CBC Forum » Team Fortress 2 » Orange Server#3 Discussion » Admin Application on the Orange Server - TiggerPike
Admin Application on the Orange Server - TiggerPike
TiggerPikeDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 4:05 PM | Message # 1
Nubcake
Group: Users
Good Day!

It's TiggerPike here. I was wondering if at some stage I can be considered an admin for the Orange server.

I have been a member of the clan for around 2 years now, and have had a chance to get to know most of the clan members, and have become quite friendly with some of the guys as well. I doubt very highly that any of the people regularly on the Teamspeak would not know of me, for example.

I am always willing to settle issues in a punctual way, I have been reporting issues on the server to the current Admins whenever such occurrences arise.

Being the owner of my own Minecraft server, I'm not a stranger to the role of being an admin on game servers. I happen to have been admin-ing on Minecraft for years and years now.

Also, I am regular on the Orange server, so I am likely to be there when issues with players does happen, such as people impersonating admins, adding the clan tag without right etc. Seen it all before.

If you would like me to tell you any additional information for you to consider me as an admin - I am usually about on the Teamspeak server, so you can talk to me there, but I don't mind replying to this thread either. You can E-Mail me at info@tcrgaming.co.uk, or add me on skype: tcrgaming.

Thank you for your time,
TiggerPike

PS - If you need some evidence of my admin-ing ability, you can take a look at my Minecraft server, play.tcrgaming.co.uk.

CBC Forum » Team Fortress 2 » Orange Server#3 Discussion » Admin Application on the Orange Server - TiggerPike
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free website builderuCoz